Today I saw this woman with down's
She's nearly 50 already but her parents still care for her
She is very intelletually challenged so it was very difficult to take a hx other then she was in pain
The mum had to do most of the explaining
I saw the pain in her eyes when we chatted about how difficult things have been whilst waiting for the doctor
50 years.. I wondered if she ever regretted the decision
My whole journey home I was reflecting on her situation and our conversation
Unselfish love.. If earthly love can be so giving, what more God's love
It must be so much more amazing
We're like that woman with down's- nothing without his love.
He chose to love us, even in our brokeness, even if we have nothing to give
There truly is no greater love.
I think I will miss GP placement
I will miss knowing families etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment